Friday, May 7, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Yes. I said it. I’m scared for the @Lakers.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Yes. I said it. I'm scared for the @Lakers.
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
The warning lights for democracy in Florida are red, flashing, and on fire. twitter.com/AriBerman/stat…
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
Happy 90th birthday to my friend Willie Mays--a kind and generous man whose life has been a great gift to baseball fans everywhere.
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
I love these #MothersDay cards drawn by students in the @girlsalliance community. Send one to your mom to thank her for supporting you—and if you can, donate to girls' education projects in her honor through the Girls Opportunity Alliance Fund. bit.ly/GOAMothersDay
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"I wanna put the basketball world on official notice: I don't even know if the Lakers are getting past the Play-In game!"

😳 @stephenasmith
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
RT @NBCLX: More millennials have chronic conditions compared to other generations? What's going on?
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment