Monday, May 17, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I’m back from vacation tomorrow and I need ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I'm back from vacation tomorrow and I need y'all to GET @ ME!! Bring everything you got.

Go to GETATME.TV to submit your video questions for me. If selected, your videos will air on my Stephen A's World.
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
The problem is not a labor shortage in this country. The problem is that in state after state, workers are being asked to work for starvation wages and no benefits.
avatar
NBA on ESPN
@ESPNNBA
RT @SportsCenter: "We're playing vs. in my opinion the MVP of our league this year in Steph."

—LeBron with high praise of Steph before the…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Fact check: A week of brazen Republican dishonesty
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Say it with me (yet) again: No one needs to fret about the Nets. I'm *not* guaranteeing they're gonna win a title, but the last three months of handwringing about a potential early playoff flame-out has just never made sense to me. The talent on this team is insane:
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
RT @BernieSanders: The devastation in Gaza is unconscionable. We must urge an immediate ceasefire. The killing of Palestinians and Israelis…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment