Monday, May 10, 2021

Los Angeles Lakers Tweeted: Sleep well, Lakers Fam

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
Sleep well, Lakers Fam
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
50 years ago today, the @nyknicks won their first NBA Championship!!! Here's the net from Game 7 with my man Spike Lee!
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
I hope you take today to let all the mother figures in your life know how much you love them. I know I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for my mom. She's always been that guiding light in my life. Wishing her and all the moms out there a wonderful #MothersDay! 💖
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
New BS Pod! A big NBA breakdown w/ Russillo heading into the final regular season week.
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
Being your daughter has been a gift, today and every day. Thanks for always showing me how it's done. So grateful you're Charlotte, Aidan & Jasper's Grandma.
Happy Mother's Day to the best, ⁦@HillaryClinton⁩!! Love you Mom 💗
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Give the moms in your life a gift they'll treasure forever.

Ask your legislators to pass the American Families Plan.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment