Sunday, May 23, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Actually, perhaps you should do the same an...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Actually, perhaps you should do the same and not focus on headlines. I was asked a question about FANS being inducted into the HOF and I responded to that specific question. twitter.com/tia_bhatia/sta…
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
At least eight killed after cable car falls near Lake Maggiore in northern Italy, rescuers say
avatar
USA TODAY
@USATODAY
Would an 'SNL' season be complete without a wardrobe malfunction?

Lil Nas X played it off like a champ: bit.ly/3oJWD1m
avatar
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Dr. Jonathan Glashow tells ESPN: "The quad wasn't really hooked up. It was torn, and I re-attached it. I was amazed he was playing with what he had. I'm very optimistic that I could clear him in six months, by November. I think he's going to play really well again." twitter.com/wojespn/status…
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
I know you've been hustling all year and it's finally time 🎓 I've got the study guide for an A+ graduation. Extra credit if you wear @jcpenney on the big day 👉 jcp.is/2SSraOl
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
People deserve to see their stories told and no one has worked harder to make that a reality than Jimmy Smits. We had a great talk about his incredible career, his work to advance inclusion in the arts, and his new movie @intheheightspodcasts.iheartradio.com/BiK80MOH
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment