Thursday, May 6, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I bought a new car and had to consult my bo...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I bought a new car and had to consult my boy @tjmillionmentor about it!
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
I'm so proud of my beautiful daughter Elisa launching her new eyewear line on May 10! Be sure to check out elisajohnson.co on Instagram for the latest updates!
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
Ever since my first meeting with @JamesCarville and @PaulBegala, I knew I'd met two of the brightest political minds in America. I had a great time catching up with them on my podcast and I hope you'll enjoy it too.
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
South Carolina may become the fourth state to allow executions by firing squad
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
RT @PeterHotez: New ⁦@KFF⁩ 81% of adults who say they won't take the vaccine cite one or more of the phony assertions coming out of antivac…
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
At least 20 people including a police officer killed in a shootout in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment