Monday, September 9, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I've never seen selfishness like this. I ju...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I've never seen selfishness like this. I just don't want to hear a different opinion on this:
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
I mean... twitter.com/tonymo88/statu…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
"Hearing the official diagnosis was devastating. But just as painful for me was the realization that the signs were there all along—I had just been overlooking them."
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Melania Trump tweets concerns over e-cigarettes cnn.it/34yZVKd
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
It's hard for @maxkellerman to imagine Antonio Brown ending up with the Patriots wasn't orchestrated.
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
As we celebrate Grandparents Day, I am so pleased to announce "Grandma's Gardens," a new picture book Chelsea and I have co-authored together.

It's a multi-generational story inspired by my mother, Dorothy, and I can't wait to share it with you. bit.ly/GrandmasGarden…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment