Sunday, September 15, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I always do. You do the same bro. I’m not h...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I always do. You do the same bro. I'm not hiding. I've done nothing but show you and your brother the utmost respect. Always. And I've called it like I've seen it. You make sure you do the same and there won't be any issues this way. twitter.com/keefmorris/sta…
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
My 8-year-old fed a monarch butterfly in our backyard this afternoon and I figure I'm pretty much all good with parenting now thanks
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Teachers in the nation's third-largest school district are inching closer to a strike that could happen as early as next month.
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
The case of the missing notebook, via Lowe Post podcast with @shamblanderson on his book "Boom Town" and all things OKC: espn.com/espnradio/play…
avatar
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
It's TOOTY-CUBE™️, @SylChristensen1 twitter.com/sylchristensen…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Make time for this important conversation between 42 and 43 about how grappling with differences can lead to meaningful change. twitter.com/ClintonFdn/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment