Thursday, September 5, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I’ve already invaded Dallas and I can’t wai...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I've already invaded Dallas and I can't wait for Friday 😀
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
🔲Dak
🔲Amari
☑️Zeke
I sure hope Jerry left some pie 🥧
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
We're utterly failing kids as a society when we build schools to accommodate shooters rather than students. twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Man imprisoned for life for shooting up a Tennessee church in 2017 has 291 years added onto his sentence.
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
"I feel sorry for the President," Pete Buttigieg says on President Trump appearing to show an altered Hurricane Dorian trajectory map. "It makes you feel a kind of pity for everybody involved" cnn.it/2lE5tAW
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
RT @JayBilas: There's just not enough money... twitter.com/osumbb/status/…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment