Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I would not be where I am today if it wasn’...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for the education and experience I had at an HBCU. I can't wait for @espn to be in Wilmington for @hbcuweek!
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
America honors the victims and heroes of the September 11 terror attacks on the 18th anniversary cnn.it/2kbMJsh
avatar
CNBC
@CNBC
The NYSE and Nasdaq observe a moment of silence on the 18th anniversary of 9/11.
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
Are we sure the Saints are actually better than the Texans? #HerdHierarchy
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
WRONG TURN: Woman collides head-on with police cruiser. abcn.ws/2UMtweB
avatar
The Wall Street Journal
@WSJ
Here's what we're watching in the markets today, with @Annaisaac #WSJWhatsNow
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment