Friday, September 13, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I’m not selling out. I’m looking out.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I'm not selling out. I'm looking out.
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
Cam did everything I thought he would except....win!!!
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Found my emails at the Venice Biennale. Someone alert the House GOP.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was as powerful as 10 billion atomic bombs, new research finds.
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
I know what it's like to grow up in a family that lives paycheck to paycheck. That is something I will never forget. #DemDebate
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
President George W. Bush and I sat down with alumni of our Presidential Leadership Scholars Program to talk about leadership and finding common ground through service. Hope you'll listen to our conversation: twitter.com/plsprogram/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment