Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Which celebrities should I recruit for my t...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Which celebrities should I recruit for my team All-Star Weekend??? I'm here to win, DAMNIT! #SASCelebTeam
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
Americans have a President who puts them FIRST at the negotiating table!
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: "Don't talk to me about my timing. ... Recognizing the divisiveness of impeachment, I held back, frankly, I said, this President isn't worth it, but when he acted the way he did ... he crossed a threshold. He gave us no choice" cnn.it/3ab4QDS
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
RT @cjzero: Tristan Thompson hugging Ty Lue and lifting him off the floor is pretty great
avatar
Scott Van Pelt
@notthefakeSVP
Today is "that day." These thoughts were last year. Your reaction really helped and moved me. I share them again as a reminder to anyone, including me.
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
RT @TheHerd: "Joe Burrow is Tony Romo. He's got a good arm, but it's not special. He's athletic, but he's not a freak...Likable, smart, exc…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment