Thursday, January 23, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Please bro.! That was me 8 months ago AFTER...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Please bro.! That was me 8 months ago AFTER I torn my rotator cuff — BUT BEFORE SURGERY....AND....following a damn 90-min workout. But I totally get it. If that was anyone I knew, I'd rip their ass. Everyone can feel free to get on me about this one. I'm laughing my damn self:-) twitter.com/kcbyoungblood/…
avatar
Chris Mortensen
@mortreport
Thanks for this, Jason. twitter.com/JReidESPN/stat…
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
Good news! Conversion therapy is child abuse and should be banned everywhere. Thank you Utah & @GovHerbert.
31 states to go. twitter.com/mathewshurka/s…
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
This Zion debut...bit of a dud.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
This adorable three-year-old from Missouri is melting hearts thanks to a video of him leading his class in prayer. abcn.ws/2tIBPPx
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
RT @ESPNNBA: It's happening ... @DwightHoward will be in the 2020 Dunk Contest 🤯

(via @Rachel__Nichols)
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment