Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: I thought everyone wanted my authentic, unv...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
I thought everyone wanted my authentic, unvarnished views!

But to be serious, the number one priority for our country and world is retiring Trump, and, as I always have, I will do whatever I can to support our nominee.
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Dannnnnnng!! I don't even got those lol 🔥🔥🔥🤷🏾‍♂️ twitter.com/marquettembb/s…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
Let's be honest, Joe. One of us fought for decades to cut Social Security, and one of us didn't. But don't take it from me. Take it from you.
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
RT @BillieJeanKing: Drag queens reading books to kids are a fun way for libraries to encourage literacy.

Laws that ban them limit LGBTQ v…
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
LeBron plays for the Lakers. But I don't think of him as a Laker. Make sense? #LAbron
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Masked gunmen kill local commander of Iran's security forces.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment