Monday, January 13, 2020

BBC Breaking News Tweeted: Queen agrees "period of transition" in wh...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Queen agrees "period of transition" in which Harry and Meghan will spend time in Canada and UK - statement
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
This week, the Justice Department determined that the lies that were peddled about me, my family, & @ClintonFdn are without merit.

I couldn't be more grateful to everyone that stuck with us while we continued to focus on the work. Let's keep going.
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
not even sure it matters who wins after this #yellowweasel
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
RT @FirstTake: What's up, New Orleans 🙌🙌🙌
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
"It means the world to me to be on Bernie's side because I know that's the right side of history. He's the guy to do it. He is the man to beat Trump." -@DannyDeVito
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
My heart is with the people of Haiti. Today and every day I remember those who lost their lives in the earthquake, including my colleagues from the UN, and those who persevere to build a future worthy of their labors, gifts, and sacrifices.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment