Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I was WRONG and I ain’t HAPPY, dammit!! @Ti...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I was WRONG and I ain't HAPPY, dammit!! @TimTebow
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
Let's check in on THT 👀
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
It's been a bit delayed because of the pandemic. But I'm honored to be formally installed as the chancellor of @QUBelfast this week.

Pro tanto quid retribuamus?
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
This is the order @keyshawn would rank these QBs:

1. Derek Carr
2. Russell Wilson
3. Kyler Murray

Do you agree? 🤔
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
Join me and the The Shaquille O'Neal Foundation on October 2nd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for an amazing night of music and comedy. Proceeds will provide opportunities and resources to kids in need. Tickets on sale now: axs.com/shaqevent2021
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Democrats face GOP blockage on raising the debt ceiling as time is running out
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment