Thursday, September 16, 2021

SHAQ Tweeted: RT @djdiesel: The only reason I do this is because I l...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
RT @djdiesel: The only reason I do this is because I love it
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
This damn @SHAQ, man. I'm gonna get him
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Here's a wonderful new way to help. twitter.com/welcomeus/stat…
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Cali!!! Drop off your ballot by 8PM today 👇🏾 twitter.com/whenweallvote/…
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
.@SHAQ had some high praise for Giannis 👀

"Don't disrespect the champ. ... The new superman is going to be a problem in the East!"
avatar
Jalen Rose
@JalenRose
May be the Biggest Story in the league this season. twitter.com/jalenandjacoby…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment