Sunday, September 26, 2021

SHAQ Tweeted: My new cereal is helping kids play sports with #Missio...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
My new cereal is helping kids play sports with #MissionTiger! Thanks @GMA for talking with me about my dream of being on a box of @frosted_flakes: goodmorningamerica.com/amp/culture/vi… #FrostedFlakesPartner
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I had to get on @MasterPMiller about his SAINTS!!!
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
RT @QUBelfast: It's official! "I am delighted finally to return to Queen's as the 11th and first female Chancellor... When I was asked the…
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
RT @IanBegley: Talked Knicks past, present and future on @ZachLowe_NBA's The Lowe Post this week:

Spotify: spoti.fi/2W9aB2K

Apple…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Barack and Michelle Obama will oversee the groundbreaking of the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago next week after delays in the process
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
Ben & Jerry's unveils new flavor to support Rep. Cori Bush's public safety bill.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment