Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: The greatest shooter that God ever created.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
The greatest shooter that God ever created.
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
I'm fully vaccinated! I'm so excited I got my second shot. Cookie and I are now fully vaccinated and my son EJ got his first shot today!
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Officer who shot dead motorist Daunte Wright near Minneapolis, US 'to be charged with second-degree manslaughter'
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
A whistleblower reports that Facebook allowed PR concerns to guide where and when it acted on autocrats' manipulation of its platform to mislead citizens.

"We simply didn't care enough to stop them," she wrote.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
BREAKING: Kim Potter, the police officer who shot and killed Daunte Wright, will be charged with second-degree manslaughter, the Washington County Attorney says.
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"There's no stopping Kevin Durant, but the best defensive match-up in the world is Ben Simmons. ... He is the Defensive Player of the Year, I don't think anyone else is really in the conversation."

@maxkellerman
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment