Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Blasphemy. And I love LaMelo. My rookie of ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Blasphemy. And I love LaMelo. My rookie of the year. But come on!
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Under-30s in UK to be offered alternative to Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine due to rare blood clot risk
avatar
Jalen Rose
@JalenRose
Legend. 👑 👑 twitter.com/iamanitabaker/…
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
I know we all miss spending time with the ones we love––I'm personally looking forward to seeing my mom again and giving her a big hug. 💕 I hope you will get vaccinated once it's available to you, and please talk to your loved ones to do the same. madetosave.org
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
For so many reasons, I can't wait to listen! twitter.com/ChelseaClinton…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
It is no great secret that wages have been stagnant in America for many decades. The rich are getting richer, while many workers are working longer hours for lower wages. We've got to grow the union movement.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment