Monday, April 19, 2021

Rachel Nichols Tweeted: Kemba told me pregame that this is the best ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Kemba told me pregame that this is the best he's felt since he got to Boston, and it's not only changed what he can do on the court but his confidence too. You saw it on that shot.
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Get @ ME!

Go to GETATME.TV to submit your video questions for me. If selected, your videos will air on my number #1 new show on ESPN+, "Stephen A's World," streaming daily 5:30 PM ET.
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
See what happened behind-the-scenes this week at the United States Capitol with my Medium post, 'Madam Speaker.'
avatar
Chris Mortensen
@mortreport
RT @Trevorlawrencee: It seems as if people are misreading my sentiment.

I am internally motivated - I love football as much or more than…
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
Giving you a look 🔙 on our top plays of the week.

#LakeShow X @MichelobULTRA
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
New BS Pod w/ Russillo on Curry, Jokic/Embiid, Play-In Like/Dislike and our favorite post-MJ players.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment