Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: My closing remarks.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
My closing remarks.
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
LAW & ORDER!
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
So grateful for the opportunity to pay my respects to one of my, and America's, greatest heroes. twitter.com/cspan/status/1…
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
I was honored to pay my final respects today to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. twitter.com/cspan/status/1…
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
RT @realDonaldTrump: Praying for the two police officers that were shot tonight in Louisville, Kentucky. The Federal Government stands behi…
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Beyond impressed with @malika_andrews. My God she should not have to open up a vein like this on live TV - people should already understand how deeply crushing & terrifying this all is. But so many still don't, and I am deeply grateful she is willing to share like this.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment