Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Bernie Sanders Tweeted: I am 79, and I am angry. If I were 18 or 20...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
I am 79, and I am angry.

If I were 18 or 20, I would be very, very, very angry.

Young people can transform this country. We must do everything we can to ensure they vote in this election.
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
LeBron haters are running out of arguments 👑
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Today is a good day to thank a teacher. twitter.com/PerryStein/sta…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
It's deserved......for now. twitter.com/tuckerdaleboot…
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
White House News Conference today at 6:00 P.M. Economy, Job gains and Vaccine development are all doing GREAT!
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
RT @realDonaldTrump: White House News Conference today at 6:00 P.M. Economy, Job gains and Vaccine development are all doing GREAT!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment