Saturday, September 26, 2020

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: I've spent the last few months having conve...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
I've spent the last few months having conversations about the crazy times we live in with some of the people I admire most, and I'm so looking forward to sharing #YouAndMeBoth with you on 9/29.

Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. ihr.fm/YouAndMeBothTr…
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
I mean, yeah, I'll click on that Louisa. twitter.com/louisahthomas/…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
My man @CP3 said there's nothing like attending an HBCU. HBCUweek.org
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
🚨 Sound the alarm. Game 5 tonight. 🚨
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Tributes paid to "talented police officer" Sgt Matt Ratana, 54, shot dead at custody centre in south London
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
can't think of anything.... twitter.com/Rosenberg_Mike…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment