Thursday, May 12, 2022

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: They will come next for contraception becau...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
They will come next for contraception because this is fundamentally about controlling women.
avatar
SHAQ.SOL
@SHAQ
I don't have the time or energy to hate. My words are strictly for motivation. twitter.com/bleacherreport…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
That was one of the greatest ass whippings I've ever seen.
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
25 years??? How is it not "ever." I need the context now ESPN stats/research gurus! twitter.com/espn/status/15…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
LATEST: The United Nations says it's verified the deaths of nearly 100 children in Ukraine in April alone—and officials believe the actual figure to be considerably higher. abcn.ws/3MccrEK
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
Thank you to the @NBA for naming the new Western Conference Finals MVP trophy after me. I am extremely honored and the trophy is beautiful!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment