Monday, May 9, 2022

Chris Mortensen Tweeted: Many memorable HOF speeches but this moved ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chris Mortensen
@mortreport
Many memorable HOF speeches but this moved me when I heard it in real time. Moves me now. twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/…
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Wanna fine players for saying stuff to the fans but the fans can put they hands on our families….fuck that!!
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
White House condemns "violence, threats, or vandalism" after protesters demonstrate outside the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices over the weekend
avatar
Brian Windhorst
@WindhorstESPN
In a tight series where Giannis Antetokounmpo is doing everything to carry his team, the Celtics need more from Jayson Tatum:
avatar
A11Even
@KyrieIrving
I love you Mom
I love you Grandma
Happy Mother's Day to you Angels.

I know y'all enjoying paradise,

Light this whole world UP for me!
Tell all the ancestors!
❤️🥂
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
A spot of hope from @OnwardTogether partner @runforsomething.

If you'd like to run for office as a Democrat but don't know how to get started, they can help. twitter.com/amandalitman/s…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment