Thursday, December 2, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: This is all I have to say: I can’t thank y’...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
This is all I have to say: I can't thank y'all enough. Without the fans, @FirstTake wouldn't be where we are. I certainly wouldn't be where I am today. From the bottom of my heart, thank y'all so much. You know we'll keep pushing!!! twitter.com/espnpr/status/…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Could have been based on anyone.... twitter.com/lizrenzetti/st…
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
Malik Monk knows how to put on a show 🍿
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
Tonight, 8PM on HBO (and HBO Max as well) — the fourth film of our "Music Box" series, "Listening to Kenny G" directed by the one and only Penny Lane aka @lennypane. Best pitch I've ever read for a doc and she actually pulled it off.
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Bidens reinstate the tradition of the first family attending the Kennedy Center Honors
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
RT @ABCPolitics: White House press sec. Jen Psaki says Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy "imposed unjustifiable human costs" and is "deep…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment