Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: That’s the dumbest F$&@ing shit I’ve ever h...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
That's the dumbest F$&@ing shit I've ever heard someone say to me. I AM from the hood, bro! I'm not some damn outsider who needs to be informed. I'm ONE Of US! I just don't agree with your silly ass. GTFU!!! twitter.com/alpheausmarcus…
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
Ho ho ho it's Shaq-a-Claus here, and I want you to join me in giving back this holiday season. This Wednesday I'm launching the SHAQ GIVES BACK NFT Collection on @NotablesCo, with every dollar raised going to the @shaqfoundation. Visit the link for info: notables.co/gallery/shaq-g…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
RT @ClintonFdn: .@ChelseaClinton is on a mission to combat the anti-vaccine movement. | @people
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Felix the tiger couldn't wait til Christmas morning to toss around wrapped boxes at the Nashville Zoo, as part of its annual "holiday-themed enrichment" for the animals. abcn.ws/3qmZgaC
avatar
DWade
@DwyaneWade
RT @inspyard: This is a Cabernet Sauvignon called " 3 by Wade" which is a Dwayne Wade wine .. I haven't tried it yet but if you have let me…
avatar
NFL
@NFL
"It shifted our world."

Carl Nassib has impacted and inspired a generation of athletes.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment