Monday, June 28, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Yes! I did say this earlier in the week abo...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Yes! I did say this earlier in the week about the @Hawks. And I still feel this way
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
NEW: Pres. Biden believes "there should be an investigation" into Florida building collapse, White House press sec. Jen Psaki says. abcn.ws/3Aa1m1l
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Ayton is 22 and already a legend for this
avatar
Jalen Rose
@JalenRose
I was raised better. "What the Game Made me, not What the Fame Made me" (HOV/Sauce Money) instagram.com/tv/CQoYKH0ALjS…
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
Here's Part 2 — the 2-man Combo draft in the last 3rd of this pod was really fun.

twitter.com/BillSimmons/st…
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
Juul agrees to $40,000,000 settlement in North Carolina teen marketing lawsuit.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment