Friday, June 11, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: My reaction to @Dak Prescott’s request fir ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
My reaction to @dak Prescott's request fir him and his @dallascowboys:
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
Happy birthday to my darling Sasha! I am so grateful for every laugh we've shared — and everything you've taught me over the years. You'll always be my little girl, but I couldn't be prouder of the woman you are becoming. Love you so much! 🎉🥳💗
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
Well? twitter.com/igorbobic/stat…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema faces Arizona blowback over becoming the Senate's new unmovable roadblock
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
"Not only does the world's largest system of human imprisonment not effectively deter crime, but, as COVID-19 has made clear … it also severely undermines national public health and global biosecurity."
Read Eric Reinhart on why decarceration must be a public health priority: twitter.com/_Eric_Reinhart…
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
All season the Nets heard they were a liability defensively. They've made it clear in the playoffs: they're not.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment