Thursday, February 4, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I'm stunned by Brett Favre's comments on De...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I'm stunned by Brett Favre's comments on Deshaun Watson.
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Love this ✊🏾 @stephenasmith @WSSURAMS @FirstTake twitter.com/theundefeated/…
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
Tune in as I hold my weekly press conference at the U.S. Capitol.
c-span.org/video/?508656-…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Elections matter, and #FamiliesBelongTogether.
avatar
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
New story: Jared Dudley reignited the Lakers-Clippers discourse w/ his new book on the bubble. And if Dudz has it his way, the LAL-LAC talk will continue all the way to the playoffs: "I think the league needs it. The league needs us to play the Clippers"
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Hunter Biden is writing a book about his struggle with addiction: "I come from a family forged by tragedies and bound by a remarkable, unbreakable love" cnn.it/3pOtnpN
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment