Thursday, February 11, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I see you Baby Stephen A! I see you.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I see you Baby Stephen A! I see you.
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
Thank you for joining me, my friend — and for your work, which provides a blueprint to help us decode and overcome the forces that divide us. twitter.com/wyntonmarsalis…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
After apologizing for calling the Capitol riot a hoax, a Michigan Senate leader was caught on a hot mic saying "I frankly don't take back" points I tried to make" cnn.it/2NhPPci
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
Belated but very, very good news. #VaccinesWork #VaccinesSaveLives twitter.com/yashar/status/…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
As Rep. Jamie Raskin said of Donald Trump inciting an insurrection as president: "If that's not an impeachable offense, there is no such thing." twitter.com/votolatino/sta…
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
My man @TimTebow was unstoppable in the Dodgeball Challenge Presented by @Quaker Chewy.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment