Thursday, February 27, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: When I see LEBRON perform at such a high le...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
When I see LEBRON perform at such a high level, it makes me think...
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
No matter how much of a grown-up you become, you'll always be my baby. Happy birthday, @ChelseaClinton.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
"Your daughters need you."

Body camera footage shows police officers helping a man who was threatening to jump into the Passaic River in Newark, New Jersey. abcn.ws/397i8jI
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Rep. Seth Moulton says he doesn't think Democrat's will lose the House if Bernie Sanders is the nominee but it will make it "harder" cnn.it/2wT4gLW
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"I believe the Philadelphia 76ers are going home in the first round."

@stephenasmith
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. Being your dad is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Happy birthday, @ChelseaClinton.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment