Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I just might do it. I’m dead serious

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I just might do it. I'm dead serious twitter.com/j0goooo/status…
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
Monday Herd.
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
The new All-Star Game format was criticized for being too complicated & gimmicky, until they actually played the game, and it wasn't either of those things. On the smart move the NBA made to give the whole night some real heart:
avatar
Chris Mortensen
@mortreport
2020 NFL Mock Draft 2.0 - Mel Kiper's new first-round predictions for Tua Tagovailoa, more
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
RT @realDonaldTrump: .....would order a new trial, I'm not so sure about Judge Jackson, I don't know." @Judgenap (Andrew Napolitano) @foxan…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Fact-checking Sen. Tom Cotton's claims about the coronavirus cnn.it/2V3VdBQ
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment