Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I’ll never forget where I came from.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I'll never forget where I came from.
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Thank you @NATO! #NATOLondon
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
"I'm insulted"

Constitutional expert rejects suggestion she wasn't read up on impeachment proceedings cnn.it/386z4Hb
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
RT @espn: .@carmeloanthony gets candid about his time away from the game.

(via @Rachel__Nichols)
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
"Would you take a selfie and send it to me?"

A grandfather in Ohio is seen eagerly calling his friend to ask for a selfie for his contact book after he upgraded his flip phone for an iPhone 8. abcn.ws/384cJde
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
RT @NBATV: .@RoParrish sat down with The Big Fella for another episode of 'Storytime with @SHAQ' 👀
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment