Saturday, December 14, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I think the Giants are lying.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I think the Giants are lying.
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
I've done my share of interviews in my lifetime, but nothing like this. I surprised myself a few times while participating in this documentary. Maybe you'll be surprised, too. twitter.com/hulu/status/12…
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Alonzo Mourning gives us the story behind one of THE MEME
#NBATwitter
avatar
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Stern collapsed at the Brasserie 8.5 Restaurant in Manhattan today and was rushed to the hospital for the emergency surgery. twitter.com/timbontemps/st…
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
RT @WSJopinion: The Horowitz report reveals the Democrat's many distortions, writes The Editorial Board
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Package thief taunts St. Paul victim with thank you note.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment