Saturday, November 9, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I said it years ago. I say it now. I will f...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I said it years ago. I say it now. I will forever say this:
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
LeBron om the motivation he gets when people say he's washed: "meet me at the cleaners."
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
#MeToo? Maybe not in France.
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
RT @IndivisibleTeam: Let's keep going y'all! twitter.com/HillaryClinton…
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
Our inquiry has uncovered some profound betrayals of our Constitution, but it has also uncovered acts of profound patriotism by public servants who stood up for what was right. We will continue to conduct our inquiry aspiring to the same ideals. #DefendOurDemocracy
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"Kirk Cousins is allergic to prosperity"
@stephenasmith
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment