Monday, November 4, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: The GOAT just called me the GOAT. I’m getti...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
The GOAT just called me the GOAT. I'm getting emotional right now about this.
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Can't foresee anything going wrong here... twitter.com/cnn/status/119…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Pres. Trump hosts World Series champions the Washington Nationals at the White House. pscp.tv/w/cJBpHTM3Mzg2…
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
RT @TheHerd: An apology from @ColinCowherd...

For his "worst football take ever:"
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
I loved the incredible mid-season finale to the hit TV show Power!
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
DeAngelo Williams is mad at the Panthers' coaching staff for their treatment of Cam Newton.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment