Sunday, October 20, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I think the Pelicans should be very very co...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I think the Pelicans should be very very concerned about Zion's injury.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
It's already Halloween if you're a crocodile with a pumpkin. abcn.ws/2OVChCi
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
From our very first conversation, I knew Justice Ginsburg would be an important part of our future. It was an honor to welcome her to Little Rock and I hope you'll enjoy listening as much as I did. twitter.com/ClintonFdn/sta…
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
RT @stephenasmith: I think the Pelicans should be very very concerned about Zion's injury.
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
.@AOC is a force for good in this country. We are lucky to have her with us in this fight.
avatar
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
ESPN Sources: Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder has agreed to a long-term contract extension. Story:
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment