Monday, October 21, 2019

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: Found in the archives...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Found in the archives...
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
This is what I've been waiting for.
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
MINA FOR THE WIN twitter.com/minakimes/stat…
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"I don't believe in Josh Allen."
@maxkellerman 👀
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Russell Westbrook played a game the other night with dislocated fingers, which made @KendrickPerkins show us *his* dislocated fingers, which completely grossed me out 😂
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Doral in Miami would have been the best place to hold the G-7, and free, but too much heat from the Do Nothing Radical Left Democrats & their Partner, the Fake News Media! I'm surprised that they allow me to give up my $400,000 Plus Presidential Salary! We'll find someplace else!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment