Monday, August 19, 2019

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: What democracy and peaceful protest look li...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
What democracy and peaceful protest look like: 1.7 million people marching yesterday in Hong Kong's Victoria Park.
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Sorry folks. Not taking the bait. While I believe @E_Reid35 could handle certain situations better (I.e. Malcolm Jenkins, Jay-Z), I will never disrespect this man. He's fighting for US. I can disagree with his approach and still maintain Profound Respect for him, which I do. twitter.com/ashnoelletv/st…
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
The end of the show was really out of pocket today @stephenasmith @mspears96 @MollyQerim 😂
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
😂😂😂alright @jimmykimmel. I'm challenging you to ask the fans if you should come on my Mediterranean trip next summer! twitter.com/jimmykimmel/st…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
LATEST: Alleged white nationalist arrested for making threats toward Ohio Jewish community center pleads not guilty; bond set at $250,000.
avatar
HuffPost
@HuffPost
White liberals -- not conservatives -- could be the group most swayed by racist appeals.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment