Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Colin Cowherd Tweeted: I think I’ve reached my limit on helmet talk ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
I think I've reached my limit on helmet talk #AB #hardknocks
avatar
DWade
@DwyaneWade
The quality of this video is scary. instagram.com/p/B1bS-YBHnZy/…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
My message to Trump: I am a proud Jewish person and I have no concerns about voting Democratic.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Florida man arrested after he was caught with five ecstasy pills that were the color orange and in the shape of Pres. Trump's face.
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
RT @Asmooth718: Amazing interview on @YESNetwork with @stephenasmith and @RealMichaelKay 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Happy birthday, @BillClinton! You can sign his card here: wjcf.co/2OzEqVC
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment