Monday, November 12, 2018

Jake Tapper Tweeted: Thread

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Thread twitter.com/davelevinthal/…
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
And I want to thank MY better half, my rock, my soulmate, my publicist @jimmyfallon... tmbr.lk/hindsight
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
Thank you, Oprah! I've been so grateful for your friendship and advice for so long. And now I'm honored to join your amazing book club! #IAmBecoming twitter.com/oprah/status/1…
avatar
The New York Times
@nytimes
In Opinion

@CharlesMBlow writes, "The struggle for goodness and decency is an eternal struggle, not a seasonal one"
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
My heart goes out to everyone affected by the fires in California. People have lost loved ones, pets, and homes, and the fires are still going. If you'd like to help, here are a few organizations that are working locally to support survivors:
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@NancyPelosi
Democrats are committed to making sure Americans get the answers they deserve from the Trump-Russia investigation. #FollowTheFacts @FaceTheNation
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment