Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Donald J. Trump Tweeted: By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fl...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
By the way, when the helicopter couldn't fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!
avatar
The Washington Post
@washingtonpost
Mass shootings are increasingly common. Grieving one while escaping from wildfires is not.
avatar
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
"Artwork by Ben Garrison" twitter.com/lilsarg/status…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
"If you're effective as a woman, then they have to undermine you, because that's a real threat," Nancy Pelosi says. Meet the original "Badass Woman of Washington." #BadassWomenDC cnn.it/2DByZ29
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
I'm only halfway through. No spoilers! twitter.com/jtimberlake/st…
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
Chicago made me who I am. I wanted to pay tribute to the South Side community that poured so much love into me from the very beginning, so I wrote this letter to the @ChiDefender.

I hope you'll read it: bit.ly/2Fhd8i8 #IAmBecoming
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment