Saturday, November 25, 2017

The New York Times Tweeted: "Judith is the love of my life. From the first time we met, I knew she was good for me."

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The New York Times
@nytimes
"Judith is the love of my life. From the first time we met, I knew she was good for me."
avatar
Erin Andrews
@ErinAndrews
For me it's "amazing or insane" twitter.com/sloney4/status…
avatar
Virginia Tech Police
@VaTechPolice
Class, indeed. twitter.com/VTPDChief/stat…
avatar
trey wingo
@wingoz
Winner twitter.com/ben_haleyff/st…
avatar
Lucas Hall
@LucasNHall
#RVa #Holiday #Theatre Picks via @StyleWeekly:
@VirginiaRep #MaryPoppins
@SCMTheatre "The Andrews Brothers"
@TrianglePlayers "The Santaland Diaries" and "Season's Greetings
@HanoverTavern "Miracle on South Division Street"
@VisitRichmond @CultureWorksRVA
avatar
The Wall Street Journal
@WSJ
Dozens of groups have canceled events at President Trump's winter White House
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment