Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Clint Hill Tweeted: In the motorcade. Responsible for the protection of Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy. I heard an explosive noise over my right shoulder, from the rear. Saw JFK's reaction. Realized it was a gunshot. Jumped and ran as fast as I could.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Clint Hill
@ClintHill_SS
In the motorcade. Responsible for the protection of Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy. I heard an explosive noise over my right shoulder, from the rear. Saw JFK's reaction. Realized it was a gunshot. Jumped and ran as fast as I could. twitter.com/TODAYshow/stat…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
You can thank me later!!!
avatar
David Carroll🦅
@profcarroll
That's because Facebook is a dumpster fire. twitter.com/pamellaneely/s…
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....And it will get even better with Tax Cuts! twitter.com/ivankatrump/st…
avatar
OutRVA
@OutRVA
Loving this holiday gift guide from @VisitRichmond #loveva ow.ly/lEhP30gEH7x
avatar
David Berdish
@DMBerdish
I'm very proud to support @VCUBusiness! #toldwithexposure via @VCU
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment