Monday, March 11, 2024

CNN Breaking News posted: Singer Eric Carmen, known for songs "All B...

 
CNN Breaking News's avatar
CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
Singer Eric Carmen, known for songs "All By Myself" and "Hungry Eyes," has died, according to his website. He was 74. cnn.com/2024/03/11/ent…
Reply Retweet Like
SHAQ's avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
I'm co-hosting @AdobeSummit Sneaks! Join me as I give you the play-by-play of the latest from Adobe Labs. Then hit the dance floor with me as your Summit Bash DJ. Register now. summit.adobe.com/na/
SHAQ's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Haynes's avatar
Chris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes
Otto Porter Jr. announced he's retiring:
 
"For the past 11 years, I had the chance to live my lifelong dream of playing in the NBA," said Porter Jr. "That dream was capped by winning an NBA Championship! Unfortunately, my body is not allowing me to play at the level that I…
Reply Retweet Like
ABC News's avatar
ABC News
@ABC
For the birds: A street performer draws a crowd of sparrows as he strums his guitar in Madrid, with one feathered audience member landing on his hand.
ABC News's Video
Reply Retweet Like
CNN Politics's avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
The Republican National Committee began laying off dozens of staffers on Monday, days after Donald Trump's handpicked team took the reins of the organization, two GOP operatives say cnn.it/4a9gLAh
Reply Retweet Like
BBC Breaking News's avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Haiti's unelected prime minister reportedly resigns after regional leaders meet to discuss country's security crisis bbc.in/3v478nJ
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment