Tuesday, April 18, 2023

CNN Politics Tweeted: "I think I could do the job." New Hampshire ...

 
CNN Politics's avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
"I think I could do the job."

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu on whether he will run for president in 2024 cnn.it/3onBuxN
CNN Politics's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Rachel Nichols's avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Shaq: "I'm not gonna sit here & be a hypocrite, I would've done the same thing, I really would....if he hadn't grabbed him, wouldn't have happened."
Kenny: "But if I grab you & I hit you with a chair, that's excessive."
Chuck: "Why don't you lie on the floor & I'll stomp on you" twitter.com/anthonyVslater…
Reply Retweet Like
Los Angeles Lakers's avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
69-47 in the final two frames.

The squad went above & beyond in the second half of Game 1.

@BeyondMeat x #LakeShow
Los Angeles Lakers's Video
Reply Retweet Like
ABC News's avatar
ABC News
@ABC
J-Hope, a member of K-pop sensation BTS, entered a South Korean boot camp to start his 18-month compulsory military service, becoming the group's second member to join the country's army. trib.al/ZIMJLW1
Reply Retweet Like
NBC News's avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
A New York man has been accused of fatally shooting a 20-year-old woman after her friend pulled into the driveway of a home that they mistakenly believed belonged to another friend, authorities say. nbcnews.to/41gP0Ss
Reply Retweet Like
CNN International's avatar
CNN International
@cnni
A protester disrupted the World Snooker Championship on Monday by climbing onto the table and throwing a bag of orange powder paint over the playing surface cnn.it/3mIRgTq
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment