Monday, March 6, 2023

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Chris Rock’s new special made me realize I’...

 
Stephen A Smith's avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Chris Rock's new special made me realize I've never my given my full thoughts on Will Smith's slap…and it's about time.

That, and my feelings on the Netflix special on today's episode of @KnowMercyPod

Watch the full episode: youtu.be/GVcgoFPkLBg
Stephen A Smith's Video
Reply Retweet Like
ABC News's avatar
ABC News
@ABC
"It just happened really fast."

A snowmobiler captured the moment a moose suddenly charged toward his brother on a trail in Idaho.

Both the moose and the man walked away unscathed, but the snowmobile sustained some damage in the incident. trib.al/aME8BNR
ABC News's Video
Reply Retweet Like
CNN Breaking News's avatar
CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
At least two people have died after a "large crowd pushing" during a concert Sunday night in Rochester, New York, police say. cnn.it/3JjbATV
Reply Retweet Like
CNN Politics's avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Tucker Carlson, with help from Kevin McCarthy, tries to sanitize the very real violence of Jan. 6 by portraying it as a peaceful protest | Analysis by Oliver Darcy cnn.it/3Jkx8PK
Reply Retweet Like
CNN International's avatar
CNN International
@cnni
Toblerone bars, sold in over 100 countries, can no longer be called Swiss chocolate. cnn.it/3F2UEyf
CNN International's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Greenberg's avatar
Mike Greenberg
@Espngreeny
RT @StacyGSG: I would describe my household as: on edge!
😵‍💫😳#Greeny #Jets
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment