Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: My apologies to the @memgrizz. I have slept...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
My apologies to the @memgrizz. I have slept on these brothers. I know @JaMorant is special, but I love their size, athleticism, depth and perimeter shooting. This team is a legitimate threat in the West. They have my attention.
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Most participants will receive $850 a month for two years. abcn.ws/3tmHJ5w
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
RT @MarkWarner: Voting rights can't wait.

It's time to change the Senate rules to pass voting rights legislation.
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
President Biden says the latest inflation report shows "progress," but "we still have more work to do"
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Since 2009 second to only Bball, I've watched more golf than anything…prayers to Tim Rosaforte's family 🙏🏾. Although I'd never met him I listened to and watched him all the time. Was always full of energy and kept me engaged as a fan of golf!!
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
RT @simplyzinhle: Patricia Rizzo, 62, owes the federal government more than $126,000. But what started as an investment in her daughter's f…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment