Friday, October 8, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Damn Right I said this about Allen Iverson....

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Damn Right I said this about Allen Iverson. And I meant every word!
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
Some court design news, per sources, because I'm a sucker for that: Mavs plan to unveil a new court that (as you can kind of see here) has the names of every player who has ever played at least 1 game for the franchise -- 337, I'm told -- painted into the baselines and sidelines:
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
Excellent column from that Kevin Clark guy on Wilder-Fury III and the state of boxing in general.
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
Recipes inspired by things I love to eat, places I've been, and some of my world-famous inventions. Shaq's Family Style goes on sale in February, but you can preorder now:
penguinrandomhouse.com/books/673384/s…
avatar
NBA on ESPN
@ESPNNBA
Josh Hart is not a fan of analytics 😂
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
Who do you think will be Patrick Mahomes' biggest rival in the NFL?

@TimTebow says it's Josh Allen.

@stephenasmith thinks it will be Justin Herbert.

🤔
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment